Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jorgensen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jorgensen

  1. Having known you for a while? No luck needed.
  2. My fave nerd ๐Ÿคช
  3. Jorgensen replied to Oheus's topic in Suggestions
    +1 Basically mirroring what both said... Some are NSFW and well...Some, I had to ask 'wtf are u wearing'... In public lol. More hair wouldn't go amiss etheir, or tattoos.
  4. I also forgot @Luminin cuz he's a nerd. But, yeah. Cool dude! โค๏ธ
  5. With an amazingly dedicated team of admins who are approachable and helpful, devs who are so talkative and approachable and a community of like minded individuals' who wanna just return to the good old days of RP. Show ur love and appreciation toward a fellow or fellow community members(s)!!! I'll start with; @Kaos @Jordan @gibsons @Refik98 @Effect and @silverfolf and ofc...... ( @MelonDisrupt - Nerd who'd hate me if I didn't... Would probs totally ban me if I didn't kek ) Seriously though! Thank ya'll to EVERY member even if I didn't mention or @ ya', we all have a way of making this our community! <3
  6. I mean, makes sense. But, Iโ€™d still keep SOME drawback maybe?
  7. Imo, Roxwood County - Connects to San Andreas' main land, potential idea is, handle the bridges how GTA:SA handles them I suppose? Tolls and eventually can make lore for why the playable area expands (Opening said tolls?). +1 definitely, I'd love a poll. Imo, I don't think this would be an overnight change and in terms of factions? I think we could just rework our current factions. Smooth transition = No need for a deadline?
  8. My proposal was to BEGIN in Roxwood and then slowly expand. You could easily create ways to limit the RP to said part of the map without removing SA entirely or yeah. But, imo it should be explored and held to a community vote ngl.
  9. Hereโ€™s the thing - Iโ€™ve played and seen @zoephix try it today, we didnโ€™t experience any of this? O.o
  10. As you know, LS is large - SA is HUGE for SUCH a small playerbase. I get it. City vibes, LA vibes. But... Central and Northern Cali vibes.. Cfx Forum[MAP] Roxwood CountyAmbitioneers gallery Direct link to the Roxwood county subscription package Introduction to the package Welcome to the world of Roxwood County, a stunning new map expansion for GTA 5 created by Th Roxwood County - It's something new. unfamiliar, sure. But, new, the MAP IS SMALLER and has actual vibes. I feel like, regardless - It'd be easier to meet people. I myself? Pretty bored of the rinse repeat LAFD, LASD, LAPD, etc across every heavy text for...20+ years, ngl. Sure, VC Roleplay soon? But, give us something new. MLO Trailer: Pros: Playerbase not spread too thin. map is smaller. Still California inspired (Northern and Central). No more rinse and repeat of the same LAPD, LASD, etc. Players would probably try as itโ€™s fresh, LS feels a bit stale. Cons: Map not as large as SA. Means restarting establishing lore. Stepping away from โ€˜familiarityโ€™ which is a factor some make or break a players decision. โ€˜Starting againโ€™. Pros and cons all being thought of by myself - I know change sucks but sometimes, sometimes it happens or has to. AND do note - the list isnโ€™t exhaustive, itโ€™s personal. But weโ€™d neednโ€™t not โ€˜start againโ€™ - tbh, change is a process and we could slowly transition in a sense of, factions working over time to adapt their documents etc, and then yknow, slowly ease the community into the change.
  11. Jorgensen replied to Jones's topic in Suggestions
    +1 or, do it so you gotta set a name or/plus /to the dog? So it listens.
  12. NOTE: This is a HEAVY WIP, please check back from time to time where I will have of course most likely updated it with more - For now, by popular demand we have, automotive. Feel free to request or suggest in the comments! Here is a very basic (for now) list of all brands in Rockstarโ€™s GTA Universe of Los Santos, Liberty City, etc. Obviously the list is very basic for now! And will be made better looking and updated over time. Cars and other automotive brands GTA Universe Brand Real-Life Equivalent Albany Cadillac / Mercury Annis Nissan / Mazda Benefactor Mercedes-Benz / AMG BF Volkswagen Bollokan Hyundai Bravado Dodge Brute GMC Buckingham Gulfstream / Bombardier / Learjet Canis Jeep Cheval Chevrolet / Holden Classique Oldsmobile Coil Tesla / Rimac Declasse Chevrolet Dewbauchee Aston Martin Dinka Honda / Acura Dundreary Lincoln Emperor Lexus Enus Bentley / Rolls-Royce / Maybach Fathom Infiniti Gallivanter Land Rover / Range Rover Grotti Ferrari / Fiat Hijak Fisker Imponte Pontiac Invetero Chevrolet Corvette Karin Toyota / Subaru Lampadati Maserati / Alfa Romeo Maibatsu Mitsubishi Mammoth Hummer Maxwell Vauxhall Obey Audi Ocelot Jaguar / Lotus ร–verflรถd Koenigsegg Pegassi Lamborghini / Pagani Pfister Porsche Principe Ducati / Piaggio Progen McLaren Schyster Chrysler Shitzu Suzuki / Ducati Truffade Bugatti รœbermacht BMW Vapid Ford Vulcar Volvo Weeny MINI Western Motorcycle Company Harley-Davidson Western Company Bell Helicopter Willard Buick / Mercury / Chrysler Zirconium Saturn / Honda / Diamond-Star Motors
  13. Jorgensen replied to Effect's topic in Approved
    +1 garbage trucks usually have more than 1-2 people so. Plus thereโ€™s other ideas for other jobs!
  14. This, people will follow their friends - Not the crowd. They tend to stick what 'they know' which is usually, as we've seen in the past LSRP etc. Afraid to lose assets, etc. I know you can transfer. But, you have to give players a reason to stay too liike being welcoming, helpful, etc. Every new server needs time. ๐Ÿ™‚ As we've seen time and time again, as I know - Melon and co are VERY dedicated and it seems like they are going to be going no where any time soon in terms of leaving us. โค๏ธ
  15. +1 Iโ€™ve also noticed you can spawn at PD but not FD (or make it so general faction members can spawn at their station(s), etc). FD are sorting out atm, we just need to find our feet and get where weโ€™re based sorted first tbh. Then. Weโ€™d be golden for it.
  16. Thisโ€™d be cool definitely.
  17. Take it far!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž glhf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.