July 30Jul 30 The rpp team is a very good group, they are passionate, small, but very dedicated. I've personally seen the team pull all nighters to get even the smallest things going but the server needs that next step to start bringing players in. And I think we need to put our heads together For me. its about creating that infrastructure that double dips, as an example, bolster mech shops trying to get off the ground because crim, civ, and cop alike visit these places, they sometimes serve as social hubs. Get the black market really going, drugs, trade. Even civ rpers interact with drugs, it gives cops something to investigate. For me thats the goal I also talk to a lotta players who aren't sure they wanna come over because "muh assets" , but the server has already addressed this with starting wealth, that I dont have the answer to. Maybe you do? But what should take priority to you? for me #1 priority is echo system. places, businesses and mechanics that interact with every bit of a playerbase. Smaller mechanics like golf, or boating. Those can come after the infrastructure makes its way in
August 2Aug 2 Honestly, the best you can hope for, is that slowly but surely people will take notice of this server and give it a chance. No matter what monetary incentive we will offer here, it's just harder for people to try new servers without people they know of, maybe they are tied by other responsibilities as well (maybe they run business or factions on the other server for example). I, of course would love to see the server to succeed, but all we can do as a community is to be welcoming and ensure that newer players have good transition and a reason to stay.
August 4Aug 4 On 8/2/2026 at 6:41 PM, Effect said: Honestly, the best you can hope for, is that slowly but surely people will take notice of this server and give it a chance. No matter what monetary incentive we will offer here, it's just harder for people to try new servers without people they know of, maybe they are tied by other responsibilities as well (maybe they run business or factions on the other server for example). I, of course would love to see the server to succeed, but all we can do as a community is to be welcoming and ensure that newer players have good transition and a reason to stay. This, people will follow their friends - Not the crowd. They tend to stick what 'they know' which is usually, as we've seen in the past LSRP etc. Afraid to lose assets, etc. I know you can transfer. But, you have to give players a reason to stay too liike being welcoming, helpful, etc. Every new server needs time. 🙂 As we've seen time and time again, as I know - Melon and co are VERY dedicated and it seems like they are going to be going no where any time soon in terms of leaving us. ❤️
August 5Aug 5 Yeah, regardless, I do wish the server had some more marketing going for them at least in some sort of a consistent form at least of course, when it's ready.
August 24Aug 24 Author We definitely saw theres people out there who wanna give the server a trySo whats next from here yall
Create an account or sign in to comment