Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show Appreciation to another Community Member

Featured Replies

With an amazingly dedicated team of admins who are approachable and helpful, devs who are so talkative and approachable and a community of like minded individuals' who wanna just return to the good old days of RP. Show ur love and appreciation toward a fellow or fellow community members(s)!!!


I'll start with; @Kaos @Jordan @gibsons @Refik98 @Effect and @silverfolf and ofc......

( @MelonDisrupt - Nerd who'd hate me if I didn't... Would probs totally ban me if I didn't kek )

Seriously though! Thank ya'll to EVERY member even if I didn't mention or @ ya', we all have a way of making this our community! <3

Edited by Jorgensen

@Jorgensen
Appreciate you and also commend you as well for simply trying to offer all kinds of stuff to make the experience better.
I honestly do not know who Leonard Burke is - but bro was one of the first interactions for me on this server (So whoever knows who the guy is and if he reads it - Thank you for that pleasant shift back in a garbage truck)

  • Author

I also forgot @Luminin cuz he's a nerd. But, yeah. Cool dude!

7 hours ago, Effect said:

@Jorgensen
Appreciate you and also commend you as well for simply trying to offer all kinds of stuff to make the experience better.
I honestly do not know who Leonard Burke is - but bro was one of the first interactions for me on this server (So whoever knows who the guy is and if he reads it - Thank you for that pleasant shift back in a garbage truck)

❤️

@Natasha_Valentine im not gonna lie, i should have never believed what people said about you. I got to know you are you are a extremely sweet person and very very kind. Very positive and genuine. You deserve the best and my interactions with you have been STELLAR

@MelonDisrupt I joined this community just to say ehhhh what the hell. But you've gone above and beyond every night just to make things happen and be a leader

@Oski I love our interactions so far, you show me that you want to tell a story, and this ones ours

@Picky you know why im tagging you! you have been increadible soo far!

@VatoLoco Great roleplayer, no doubt !

@koso 😎

@duruyurek Just starting out, but showing his roleplaying skills 👍👍

@MelonDisrupt Y'all know why.

@Luminin 😎

@VatoLoco My pure Turkish brother, with whom I've been roleplaying since 2019.
@DexZr Brother from another mother.

I just like all. :D

  • 3 weeks later...

@Kaos for being such a champion.

@Jones for his reliability and realness.

@Picky for unwavering dedication.

@Oheus for always being around and adding input.

@Jorgensen for taking the leap to make threads and increase forum activity.

@Turbo14mx

I known this home girl for some time now. and she is a damn real one! love ya!

Man i think this mf @Foro is alright

@MelonDisrupt For absolutely turning my life around, raising me up, destroying me into ash, only to rebuild me stronger—and then destroy me again. Brilliant stuff on every interaction

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.