Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raisinbrand

Supporter Plus
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raisinbrand

  1. @MelonDisrupt For absolutely turning my life around, raising me up, destroying me into ash, only to rebuild me stronger—and then destroy me again. Brilliant stuff on every interaction
  2. Only with the right optimizations do I think it would be a great choice to stay. A lot of the new additions run quite intensively on my PC, and I'd honestly hate to sacrifice fidelity for a new area when interiors can be designed quite beautifully. In terms of roleplaying I love the idea of actively putting everyone in one area for certain amounts of time. With this concept, every part of the map can be fleshed out, and I can get (and already have) more connections than I would in the city. I think this idea truly shines, though, if we do eventually go back to the city, and take these connections with us. A big thing I struggle with is the actual meeting of people, and this cuts out a large part of that difficulty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.