September 1Sep 1 Hii! Iโm Sammy, also known as alienlookingcreature! ๐Iโm a little Welshie whoโs been around the roleplay scene for quite a while now. Iโve been part of a few different GTA V roleplay communities over the years, but I actually started properly roleplaying back in 2016 with Project Zomboid! So I guess that makes it 10+ years of roleplay now, which feels a little crazy to say. ๐ญIโm really happy to be here and Iโd love to help support the community as it grows. I think it has so much potential to become a really welcoming, inclusive, and forward-thinking place, and Iโd love to be a small part of helping make that happen.And Iโm going to do my best to help make that happen! Iโve got a few ideas bouncing around in this little brain of mine, especially when it comes to marketing and getting the community out there. I canโt wait to get stuck in and help however I can! ๐ Edited September 1Sep 1 by alienlookingcreature
Create an account or sign in to comment