Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alienlookingcreature

[EN] Senior Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alienlookingcreature

  1. Hello, Project Roleplay! ๐Ÿ‚ Now that weโ€™re officially in autumn, I thought Iโ€™d share some of my casual and alternative autumn outfits that Iโ€™ve put together, with the IDs included! I thought it could be fun for us to share our outfits as a community, too, and showcase all the different looks and styles we can create in-game! So feel free to share your own outfits below, Iโ€™d love to see them! Outfit 1: Torso: 300 Tops: 82 Undershirt: 3 Legs: 351 Shoes: 177 Bags: 196 Ears: 34 Outfit 2: Torso: 328 Tops: 801 Undershirt: 02 Legs: 255 Shoes: 221 Bags: 203 Accessories: 231 Armor: 67 Ears: 34 Outfit 3: Torso: 305 Tops: 792 Undershirts: 3 Legs: 255 Shoes: 221 Bags: 205 Accessories: 229 Armor: 65 Ears: 34 Outfit 4: Torso: 320 Tops: 685 Undershirt: 473 Legs: 15 Shoes: 184 Bags: 205 Accessories: 188 Armor: 66 Ears: 34
  2. We are planning to implement new clothing options, but regarding the more exaggerated body types you see in other GTA 5 communities, these are commonly referred to as โ€œKinky Nudesโ€ body types and are fairly standard within the community. I completely understand that this particular style may not be to everyoneโ€™s preference. However, I believe there is value in being inclusive of different body types, including those that are naturally proportioned as well as cosmetically enhanced. Allowing a wider range of body types gives people more freedom to represent themselves and demonstrates that, as a community, we are open to showcasing different appearances and preferences rather than limiting everyone to one standard. Be sure to check the undershirts, shirts, armor, and other clothing categories as well, as there are additional outfit options available throughout those sections. We also have even more customization options coming soon. Baby hairs, edges, eyebrows, and additional hairstyles are currently in the works and will be added shortly. But I will definitely note this topic, and mention this to the developers. Thank you for taking the time to make the recommendation. I completely understand where youโ€™re coming from and genuinely appreciate the feedback.
  3. Interested in seeing more! Keep it up!
  4. Great atmospheric roleplay screens! Keep it up!
  5. The arc of it all? Can't wait to see more!
  6. Great work, take it far!
  7. Hii! Iโ€™m Sammy, also known as alienlookingcreature! ๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™m a little Welshie whoโ€™s been around the roleplay scene for quite a while now. Iโ€™ve been part of a few different GTA V roleplay communities over the years, but I actually started properly roleplaying back in 2016 with Project Zomboid! So I guess that makes it 10+ years of roleplay now, which feels a little crazy to say. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m really happy to be here and Iโ€™d love to help support the community as it grows. I think it has so much potential to become a really welcoming, inclusive, and forward-thinking place, and Iโ€™d love to be a small part of helping make that happen. And Iโ€™m going to do my best to help make that happen! Iโ€™ve got a few ideas bouncing around in this little brain of mine, especially when it comes to marketing and getting the community out there. I canโ€™t wait to get stuck in and help however I can! ๐Ÿ’•

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.