Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Make it so failed needle injections no longer destroy the drug

Featured Replies

As we know. The drug minigame has a few issues but they have issues with high frame rates

Because of this. Ive lost almost 7 injections and it makes no sense to outright destroy the drug

Please make it so it doesnt get destroyed on failed use

I mean, makes sense. But, I’d still keep SOME drawback maybe?

  • Author
6 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

I mean, makes sense. But, I’d still keep SOME drawback maybe?

See my thing is consistency

No other drug on the server outright deletes itself

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.