Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jorgensen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jorgensen

  1. Jorgensen replied to Jordan's topic in Approved
    +1
  2. Glhf!
  3. Agreed. IMO it’d make sense from Paleto to LS but inner city? Nah.
  4. Im 50/50, while it sucks as is. With some balancing and stuff, yeah. I think if we could get powerbanks, etc or even charge in public (agencies/businesses/etc get sockets scriptwise) with plugs and leads, etc?
  5. Jorgensen replied to Parzival's topic in Approved
    +1 on the sound
  6. Jorgensen replied to Jordan's topic in Approved
    ik @TheRuinedKing told me atm, /impound is bugged.
  7. +1 and /copyanim or perhaps even /sync with others? QoL stuff.
  8. Carry and drag too?
  9. Jorgensen posted a topic in Approved
    Hey guys! It's your favourite neruodivergent ✨ FD nerd. ✨ Im back with another 10/10 Suggestion! Accessibility! Over the years, MANY communities have been VERY accessible and supportive of those who struggle (/highlight, /etc) - We have /highlight. But, I have a few other ideas; - /auto grammar is currently bugged. - Ability to customise chat more with different fonts, the bold options, /highlight and such are a VERY good start. - /toggleeffect - On screen effects such a drugs and injuries, give you screen effects - Being able to toggle this would be better incase things like flashing etc, irritate ur eyes (Or worse). - Storm effects, the event has proven to me - even weather can be a tad(?( headache inducing (Your speaking to someone who, while I'm not photosensitive? My eyes are sensitive). Possibly make it so you can have the SOUNDs and rain. But, maybe not the flashes? will edit this thread as people suggest ❤️
  10. +1 definitely! Esp if we do these kinda events more freq!
  11. Ehhh, I’d do better anims. These can easily be done IC w no scripts.
  12. +1 maybe also a way to list online fac members?
  13. When picking your medical history during character creation, you should be able to put a diagnosis date, instead of the date your character was made.
  14. -1 ehhh, ngl be too diff to another communities’ concept.
  15. Jorgensen replied to Parzival's topic in Approved
    Imo I’d remove B but also the irritating sound effect.
  16. My homie ❤️
  17. imo, I would prefer the buildings over a single metro station tbh (More RP opportunities with the MLO tbh).
  18. I'm agreeing with Jones and tbh, it looks out of place. But, def more something Dubai fitting. It looks futuristic and ehhhh... Not it. I like Jones have Vibe, performance, realism and (I'm sure it'll return to me when I'm caffeinated) concerns (From a modders POV ofc) and yeah, I linked a more fitting to do the 2013 construction site. https://forum.cfx.re/t/map-rags-riches-v1-5-4-1-featuring-the-mile-high-club/4778991
  19. Take it far, my first faction on LSRP on SAMP. ❤️ No luck needed.
  20. Loving you for this ❤️
  21. The script is promising and you can tell how much @MelonDisrupt and the rest love the community they’ve built. But, what do you think after Day 1? Let’s keep it fun, no faction bashing, toxicity etc! Or witch hunts! Me personally? LFM, they’re so accommodating to assisting factions, esp FD and taking ideas, etc.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.