Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remove phone charging feature

Featured Replies

It is extremely unconventional, as much as we love to see 1:1 stuff, I propose we remove it for now.

Im 50/50, while it sucks as is. With some balancing and stuff, yeah. I think if we could get powerbanks, etc or even charge in public (agencies/businesses/etc get sockets scriptwise) with plugs and leads, etc?

6 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

Im 50/50, while it sucks as is. With some balancing and stuff, yeah. I think if we could get powerbanks, etc or even charge in public (agencies/businesses/etc get sockets scriptwise) with plugs and leads, etc?

My logic is similar to yours, except just give the phones large batteries and fast charge times. If you’re driving for a couple of minutes, you’ll be charged up and if you go days without charging, you’ll have to charge up. 
 

I think the current battery cycle on them is a bit too much, so I think when it’s more of an afterthought and an “oh crap!” Instead of an “I have to charge AGAIN!?” It might go over a bit better. 

It would be nice if it auto charged while we were in a vehicle.

Auto-charge in interior/vehicles.

I might agree to @Musiceith and @Kaos. Already enough to charge ur battery when you're just inside a property of a vehicle, doing it manually just a little bit annoying 😄

+1 should only be active during disasters or auto charge feature

On 7/29/2026 at 6:12 PM, FatCatTuxedo said:

+1 should only be active during disasters or auto charge feature

Agree! 

We have removed it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.