Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Add criminal history to character customisation

Featured Replies

Pretty much what it says on the tin, add another menu when making a character that lets players add a criminal history, I’m sure lots of criminal RPers would like it, also makes their crimes a matter of fact when engaging with law enforcement.

This’d be cool definitely. 

+1 for the immersion.

One thing I'd add is definitely a "Convicted Felon" checkbox during char creation.

If selected, it could unlock an additional field where players can provide details about why their char was arrested and/or what they served time for. A brief explanation of sorts.

Ideally, this information would need to also be visible in the MDCs of all LEO agencies. I'm not sure how feasible that is from a technical standpoint, but it would be an awesome feature that adds another layer of RP  &  immersion.

  • Author
58 minutes ago, koso said:

+1 for the immersion.

One thing I'd add is definitely a "Convicted Felon" checkbox during char creation.

If selected, it could unlock an additional field where players can provide details about why their char was arrested and/or what they served time for. A brief explanation of sorts.

Ideally, this information would need to also be visible in the MDCs of all LEO agencies. I'm not sure how feasible that is from a technical standpoint, but it would be an awesome feature that adds another layer of RP  &  immersion.

Yeah that’s sorta how I envisioned it, I know lots of crim RPers in the genre RP like a conviction here or there, it’d be good to see that relayed Ingame a way others can interact with. Especially LEOs. Gives that part of your backstory some weight instead of just a footnote.

Edited by Lemonade319

  • Author

I’m not sure on scripting walls, but maybe there could even be an option for people wanting to be on probation or something similar there.

6 hours ago, koso said:

+1 for the immersion.

One thing I'd add is definitely a "Convicted Felon" checkbox during char creation.

If selected, it could unlock an additional field where players can provide details about why their char was arrested and/or what they served time for. A brief explanation of sorts.

Ideally, this information would need to also be visible in the MDCs of all LEO agencies. I'm not sure how feasible that is from a technical standpoint, but it would be an awesome feature that adds another layer of RP  &  immersion.

Agreed. +1

Consider it done, boss.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.