Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MelonDisrupt

Senior Management

Everything posted by MelonDisrupt

  1. I'm incredibly hesitant to agree straight off the bat. But, I want to make clear this isn't about "punishing" players. Not once has that been a decision I made while setting the prices for the firearms system, originally and nor is it ever something I would want the economy team to do. I've made our goals clear, supporting players. I will listen to feedback on this more. Please don't ask ChatGPT things just to compare how we do it. All you're doing is wasting water and also asking something completely out of context without a much larger picture attached.
  2. MelonDisrupt replied to Kaos's topic in Approved
    Changed and adjusted.
  3. We need more detailed suggestions than just this. Please can you provide more information onto what you'd like to see within the company system. I can remove the cap of employees, no problem.
  4. I would argue this is a bug, but - fixed.
  5. Added.
  6. I would like to see more community feedback on this matter before I give a definitive answer.
  7. Interesting pitch.
  8. Best of luck in the future dude! <3
  9. This has been completed.
  10. Hello, The support for our current forum software is ending. This does mean we will be upgrading to IPB 5.0. This does not mean any change for you, but does mean that our forums will be down today from 11pm (UK) until 3am (UK) while we do this work. Please do not report the forums being down during this time.
  11. MelonDisrupt replied to Effect's topic in Approved
    Already in progress!
  12. We've added pictures to the in-game dealership.
  13. We'll investigate and get back to you on this.
  14. This should already be a feature? @java

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.