Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Company System Additions and Changes

Featured Replies

The company system needs a little bit more freedom. I currently cannot edit any ranks within the system or add new ones. There should be no cap on employees either. Im sure there are more that I'll think of lol.

On 8/15/2026 at 6:06 PM, Kaos said:

The company system needs a little bit more freedom. I currently cannot edit any ranks within the system or add new ones. There should be no cap on employees either. Im sure there are more that I'll think of lol.

We need more detailed suggestions than just this.

Please can you provide more information onto what you'd like to see within the company system. I can remove the cap of employees, no problem.

  • Author

Remove the cap (you said was done)

Allow us to add ranks

Allow us to edit ranks

Allow company members to spawn at company owned properties.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.