Everything posted by MelonDisrupt
-
Make Gun License Prices Reasonabel
I'm incredibly hesitant to agree straight off the bat. But, I want to make clear this isn't about "punishing" players. Not once has that been a decision I made while setting the prices for the firearms system, originally and nor is it ever something I would want the economy team to do. I've made our goals clear, supporting players. I will listen to feedback on this more. Please don't ask ChatGPT things just to compare how we do it. All you're doing is wasting water and also asking something completely out of context without a much larger picture attached.
- Mining Job Icons
-
Company System Additions and Changes
We need more detailed suggestions than just this. Please can you provide more information onto what you'd like to see within the company system. I can remove the cap of employees, no problem.
- Advertisement history
-
Drug Usage showing up on /examine
Added.
-
Adjust Autodrive to match Speedlimts,
Added.
-
Addiction is too short
I would argue this is a bug, but - fixed.
- Random Outfit Slot
-
Roleplaying Roxwood instead of LS
I would like to see more community feedback on this matter before I give a definitive answer.
-
Roleplaying Roxwood instead of LS
Interesting pitch.
-
adding being able to ride the ferris wheel or the rides in Los Santos Pier
Adding!
-
TheAztecStag
Best of luck in the future dude! <3
-
[ID-26003] ANTHONY GREENE v. City of Los Santos
(( @Luminin ))
-
Forum Upgrade to IPB 5.0
This has been completed.
-
Forum Upgrade to IPB 5.0
Hello, The support for our current forum software is ending. This does mean we will be upgrading to IPB 5.0. This does not mean any change for you, but does mean that our forums will be down today from 11pm (UK) until 3am (UK) while we do this work. Please do not report the forums being down during this time.
-
Universal Transferable Note Cards
Queued.
-
Add criminal history to character customisation
Consider it done, boss.
- Co-op jobs
-
Visible Vehicles in Dealership List
We've added pictures to the in-game dealership.
-
Interaction menu stace feature from GTA:Online
@FatCatTuxedo
-
Click to walk to the clicked location
Okay, sure.
-
Real Beards For Real Dudes (MP Male)
@FatCatTuxedo
-
Make the metro train run itself when theres no conductor
Added.
- Wheels remain turned when exiting vehicle
- Wheels remain turned when exiting vehicle