Everything posted by Witchy
-
Minimap icon color standardization
+1 Good idea here as well
-
Make Gun License Prices Reasonabel
-1 I'm with Kaos on this one
-
suggestion - modding - rims
+1 for this for real
-
Add a command to disable and enable crouching and proning.
+1 ngl yes pls, i end up crouching all the time just tabbing
-
reduce the distance of receiving /t
+1 Distance for conversations is way too far
-
Ability to request items
I'd like to be able to request an item, ie: if i wanna make a plushie or something LFM or whoever can approve or deny the reason for the request If approved, they'll add the "item" to your inventory. Then the player can /assignimage So when anyone USES the item, the image pops up, ie: a plush~
-
Animations Re-work
Currently when you use an animation and use /adjust it creates a "ghost copy" of your char to select a spot Instead why not just move the char itself, as this weird ghost copy thing is all sorts of wrong and makes it more difficult, NOT easier
- Group chat in phone
-
Edit to /w
Agreed Furthermore allowing /w NAME instead of forcing /w ID
-
Drop some heat from your playlist!
- Alphalon National Laboratory
Deffo want in on this! 😮- The Meridian Club
- Expand the Dealership Vehicle Lineup
This reads as write the table for us and we'll copy pasta it in lol- Expand the Dealership Vehicle Lineup
- Bring Back Elegy RH6
Its not at all difficult. Like I said, I'd been doing it by hand. Takes me like 45 seconds to 1min to do an individual car by hand one by one- Bring Back Elegy RH6
I never knew that tool existed. I'd done them all by hand manually lol- Community Newsletter - August 2026
Grats folks- Holster Animation
- /anim - hide ui
I do agree there How you hit F7 while in animation or anything of that nature yet you still have that button showing up, ruining your screenshots- Hotels and Motels
Easily do-able. In fact, I can work on that now for you all. Being implemented.- HUD customization
I have this EXACT problem at 2560x1440. So this would be a godsend- If you can add ONE FEATURE. No matter how complex. What would it be?
fully reworked animations- Animations need help
So I know that devs pour everything they have into the server, it's scripts, QoL and so on. One of the biggest sections that needs work is, and has been animations. So I'd suggest perhaps using something that already exists: https://forum.cfx.re/t/paid-standalone-bablo-animation-menu-3-2/5291287 It's stand alone, and I don't believe it's escrowed. Thousands of animations to choose from, props in hand already established, being able to move said animations already established, can do animations together with others, can sync animations with others for group dances and etc, can chain animations to make longer ones, players can even manipulate bones to customize animations. It's very featureful and while it's 20 Euromonies, which i'd absoutly pay myself, I think it'd help overall, and take some stress off of what to do with animations becaue they're not great, honestly.- Toggle off faction chat
The ability to toggle off faction chat. Perhaps use something like /togglefaction or /togf As some of us don't need it clogging our text box- esp when off duty, but also same with being on duty as well, as it ends up killing immersion and the flow of our Text RP. Furthermore, allowing certian faction ranks (likely higher ranks) to toggle on and off faction chat entirely for everyone, so as to calm ppl down as fchat can get rowdy. TOO rowdy.,- Anim wheel or sort of Anim quick slot
Just a suggestion for some sort of animation qiuck slot system, similar to GTAW's animwheel by pressing U key (or ANY other key for that matter) So that we're able to quickly access a few selected animations fastly, as opposed to opening that whole animation page, and having to search for anims- only for them to possibly not even work at all. This way we have fast access to ones we like (possibly favs?) that we KNOW work for sure, instead of trying to hunt them down. - Alphalon National Laboratory