Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bring Back Elegy RH6

Featured Replies

The RH6, specifically this mod:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-elegy-rh6-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds

I fell in love with this car on the first day the server opened, then we had to remove all the car mods and map mods temporarily to isolate and fix the issue causing the server to crash. That issue has now been fixed. Why don't we bring this car, and others, back?

I'm specifically bringing up the RH6 because it's the one I want to see the most, but there are many other car mods that would be cool to have in game. A few others could be, for example:
 

Maibatsu Sunrise R https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/maibatsu-sunrise-r-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds 

Sentinel GTS Touring https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-sentinel-gts-touring-add-on-tuning-replace-fivem-ready-lore-friendly 

Bravado Vulture https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bravado-vulture-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds

Elegy RH4 https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-elegy-rh4-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds

Hachura R https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vulcar-hachura-r-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds

Vulcar Zodiac https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vulcar-zodiac-pack-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds 

Issi Classic (clean) https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/weeny-issi-classic 

Club GTR https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bf-club-gtr-add-on-tuning 

Gauntlet Classic https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bravado-gauntlet-classic-add-on-liveries-template

SG3 Pack (including multiple body styles for this model) https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-sentinel-sg3-pack-add-on-tuning-sounds-lod-s 

 

Some Kei Cars like

Maibatsu Pico Turbo https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/maibatsu-pico-turbo-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds-lods

Dinka Urban https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/dinka-urban-add-on-tuning-liveries-sound

Shitzu Castella https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/shitzu-castella-add-on-liveries-sounds 

 

The Castella is a car that I personally own on another server, I can vouch for the quality of that mod in particular. This is not meant to be a comprehensive list of mods I think should be added to the server, just a list of things I think would be cool to see in game.  I also am not expecting every mod to be added. I believe each mod should be reviewed individually and judged on its own merits, but someone had to say it. Let's bring back some of these mods!

None of these mods are FiveM ready. These are all single player mods.

And if someone made the car FiveM ready, would that be considered? @FatCatTuxedo

53 minutes ago, Effect said:

And if someone made the car FiveM ready, would that be considered? @FatCatTuxedo

Maybe but most people use some auto converter tool that fucks up stuff

I never knew that tool existed. I'd done them all by hand manually lol

1 hour ago, Witchy said:

I never knew that tool existed. I'd done them all by hand manually lol

Real, I mean a tiny bit of setup is required but nothing too confusing to convert from SP to FiveM.

46 minutes ago, Effect said:

Real, I mean a tiny bit of setup is required but nothing too confusing to convert from SP to FiveM.

Its not at all difficult. Like I said, I'd been doing it by hand. Takes me like 45 seconds to 1min to do an individual car by hand one by one

It would be awesome to add additional vehicles on the table but, we have to wait a little! +1 tho. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.