Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expand the Dealership Vehicle Lineup

Featured Replies

 

First of all, thank you for all the work that's gone into the dealership so far! I know adding and configuring vehicles takes a lot of time, and I really appreciate the effort.

I have one big suggestion regarding the dealership inventory.

I'm not completely sure which of these vehicles are already available and which ones are still missing, so apologies if some of them have already been added. It would be amazing if the developers could review this list and consider adding any of the missing options over time.

Having a larger variety of vehicles gives players more choices, makes dealerships feel much more alive, and allows different RP characters to find vehicles that actually fit their personalities and lifestyles instead of everyone driving the same handful of cars.

Again, I completely understand that some of these may already exist, be planned, or simply not fit the server's vision. This isn't meant as a demand—just a collection of ideas that I think would greatly expand player choice and make the dealership feel even more complete.

Thanks again for all the work you put into the server! ❤️

Please

the format to add vehicles to the carlot is as follows:

{ model: 'stratum', name: 'Stratum', category: 'standard', price: 10000 },

valid categories are:

'standard', 'sports', 'suv', 'motorcycle', 'truck', 'van', 'luxury'

This reads as write the table for us and we'll copy pasta it in lol

1 minute ago, Witchy said:

This reads as write the table for us and we'll copy pasta it in lol

Players will not be able to set prices. I posted it for info.

Picky was a little misinformed. I asked her to review this post and make the correct additions 🙂

  • Author
8 minutes ago, FatCatTuxedo said:

the format to add vehicles to the carlot is as follows:

{ model: 'stratum', name: 'Stratum', category: 'standard', price: 10000 },

valid categories are:

'standard', 'sports', 'suv', 'motorcycle', 'truck', 'van', 'luxury'

You will have it ❤️

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.