Everything posted by Jorgensen
- Recreational Weed Law 21.
- Holster Animation
- Los Renegados Motorcycle Club
-
Fuel consumption adjustment
Agreed. IMO it’d make sense from Paleto to LS but inner city? Nah.
-
Remove phone charging feature
Im 50/50, while it sucks as is. With some balancing and stuff, yeah. I think if we could get powerbanks, etc or even charge in public (agencies/businesses/etc get sockets scriptwise) with plugs and leads, etc?
- /seatbelt
-
QOL LEO Commands
ik @TheRuinedKing told me atm, /impound is bugged.
-
Anim adjustment needs an overhaul
+1 and /copyanim or perhaps even /sync with others? QoL stuff.
-
Crouch and Crawl Animation
Carry and drag too?
-
Accessibility
Hey guys! It's your favourite neruodivergent ✨ FD nerd. ✨ Im back with another 10/10 Suggestion! Accessibility! Over the years, MANY communities have been VERY accessible and supportive of those who struggle (/highlight, /etc) - We have /highlight. But, I have a few other ideas; - /auto grammar is currently bugged. - Ability to customise chat more with different fonts, the bold options, /highlight and such are a VERY good start. - /toggleeffect - On screen effects such a drugs and injuries, give you screen effects - Being able to toggle this would be better incase things like flashing etc, irritate ur eyes (Or worse). - Storm effects, the event has proven to me - even weather can be a tad(?( headache inducing (Your speaking to someone who, while I'm not photosensitive? My eyes are sensitive). Possibly make it so you can have the SOUNDs and rain. But, maybe not the flashes? will edit this thread as people suggest ❤️
-
Hotels and Motels
+1 definitely! Esp if we do these kinda events more freq!
-
If you can add ONE FEATURE. No matter how complex. What would it be?
Ehhh, I’d do better anims. These can easily be done IC w no scripts.
- /tomorgue (closest corpse)
-
Toggle off faction chat
+1 maybe also a way to list online fac members?
- Anim wheel or sort of Anim quick slot
-
Medical History suggestions
When picking your medical history during character creation, you should be able to put a diagnosis date, instead of the date your character was made.
-
Drop some heat from your playlist!
- Reband RPP points to MelonPoints
-1 ehhh, ngl be too diff to another communities’ concept.- /seatbelt
- Hey there, El Chapo here.
My homie ❤️- Feedback on Legion Square
imo, I would prefer the buildings over a single metro station tbh (More RP opportunities with the MLO tbh).- Feedback on Legion Square
I'm agreeing with Jones and tbh, it looks out of place. But, def more something Dubai fitting. It looks futuristic and ehhhh... Not it. I like Jones have Vibe, performance, realism and (I'm sure it'll return to me when I'm caffeinated) concerns (From a modders POV ofc) and yeah, I linked a more fitting to do the 2013 construction site. https://forum.cfx.re/t/map-rags-riches-v1-5-4-1-featuring-the-mile-high-club/4778991- The Meridian Club
Take it far, my first faction on LSRP on SAMP. ❤️ No luck needed.- Client Mods - Let's have some fun!
Loving you for this ❤️- What are your thoughts so far?
The script is promising and you can tell how much @MelonDisrupt and the rest love the community they’ve built. But, what do you think after Day 1? Let’s keep it fun, no faction bashing, toxicity etc! Or witch hunts! Me personally? LFM, they’re so accommodating to assisting factions, esp FD and taking ideas, etc. - Reband RPP points to MelonPoints