Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Furkan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Furkan

  1. That sounds interesting in theory, and I understand the appeal of having something different from the usual Los Angeles inspired Los Santos setting. A smaller, unfamiliar map could potentially give the server its own identity. However, I think the downsides outweigh the benefits, especially in the long term. Moving the entire project to a new map would require us to build and adapt a significant amount of content around it. This would affect everything from legal and illegal factions to server lore, worldbuilding, and other systems tied to the current setting. If the playerbase eventually grows beyond what the map can comfortably support, we could find ourselves having to redo much of that work again in the future. The current map may feel too large for our existing playerbase, but I believe that is a problem we can address through gameplay, faction placements, and encouraging activity in specific areas without permanently limiting ourselves to a smaller map. I think it would be better to focus on making the existing world feel more alive and concentrated around specific locations rather than committing the entire project to a map that we may eventually outgrow.
  2. If chime is toggable, I think warning also should be toggled off with it. I don’t see the necessity of removing it completely when there is an existing system to temporarily disable it in case you want it back in future
  3. Congratulations everyone!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.