Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

maf

Banned
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maf

  1. Congratulations all
  2. So currently every time I want to move keg from car to property inventory, I have to remove first phone, cash, ATM and ID card, and then take it back, otherwise it's over weight limit. Would be great if I didn't have to ๐Ÿ˜„
  3. maf replied to Jordan's topic in Approved
    +1
  4. So I'd like to propose lowering fuel consumption. Vehicles eat way too much fuel right now. If you drive a car from Mirror Park to Vespucci, it takes over 10 percent of fuel tank, which I think is waaaaay too much. Another issue is if you drive a bike, you have to refuel all the time ๐Ÿ˜„
  5. Maf

    maf posted a topic in Introductions
    Hello, I am maf. Have been roleplaying for uh... longer than I should! ๐Ÿ˜› At World I've been part of legal factions, most played characters Nicole Schneider - Assistant fire chief in FD and Lucia Ibarra - Detective in LSPD! I love playing games, talking to nice people, creating good vibes RP! Got amazing 13 years old daughter, lovely doggo named Teddy! So can't wait to RP with y'all!
  6. maf replied to Picky's topic in Introductions
    Alooo welcome!
  7. I personally like the buildings and the parks around. I agree that the "older" looking MRS was better. But I like the parks. As for the skyscraper. I know they are getting time to used to, we are all used to the same panorama for over a decade. But I am open to new places and experiences, instaed of playing on same map forever. While I personally like the skyscrapers, I understand for some it might be too big step. But I'd love to keep the parks.
  8. When opening a phone, this error pops up!
  9. maf replied to Jorgensen's topic in Introductions
    Nice to meet you! Again :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.