Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Picky

Featured Replies

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm someone who's always happy to help, listen, and support anyone who needs it. I've been playing SA for around 15โ€“17 years, with most of that time spent on LSRP. After all these years, I decided it was time for a new challenge and help grow this awesome community.

Outside of gaming, I run a restaurant business, which means I'm constantly working with different teams of people. Every member of the staff has their own perspective and ideas, and I genuinely enjoy hearing different opinions and finding the best way forward together. Since my restaurants are located in different places, I spend a lot of time traveling between them, so life is definitely never boring!

I'm also a proud mother of three kids, so as you can imagine, there's always something going on. ๐Ÿ˜„ That's exactly why I enjoy hopping into GTA whenever I get the chanceโ€”it's my way to unwind, relax, and have some fun.

Whether you have a question, need assistance, or just want to chat, my DMs are always open. Don't hesitate to message me anytimeโ€”I'd love to hear from you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Roleplay Project
Welcome to RPP
Welcome aboard, Picky!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, Picky. Weโ€™re really glad to have you here. The Introductions board is where our community gets its first read on each new face, so this thread already counts as a small act of community-building.

To say thanks for stepping up first, weโ€™ve credited your account:

RPP Points
+300 PP
Spendable in the UCP shop & on premium unlocks.
RPP+ Subscription
+30 days
A free month of RPP+, on the house.
Take a moment to read the Global Server Rules when you can, hop into the Discord, and weโ€™ll see you in Los Santos.
The Roleplay Project Team

Welcome aboard!

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Vinadetti said:

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, @Vinadetti

Alooo welcome!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Welcome!

  • Author
7 hours ago, maf said:

Alooo welcome!

Thanks @maf

ย 

4 hours ago, Luminin said:

Welcome! Glad to have you!

@Lumininย Thanks! I am also very happy to be here with such a nice team!ย 

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Justitiae said:

Welcome!

โค๏ธ

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2026 at 4:48 PM, Picky said:

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm someone who's always happy to help, listen, and support anyone who needs it. I've been playing SA for around 15โ€“17 years, with most of that time spent on LSRP. After all these years, I decided it was time for a new challenge and help grow this awesome community.

Outside of gaming, I run a restaurant business, which means I'm constantly working with different teams of people. Every member of the staff has their own perspective and ideas, and I genuinely enjoy hearing different opinions and finding the best way forward together. Since my restaurants are located in different places, I spend a lot of time traveling between them, so life is definitely never boring!

I'm also a proud mother of three kids, so as you can imagine, there's always something going on. ๐Ÿ˜„ That's exactly why I enjoy hopping into GTA whenever I get the chanceโ€”it's my way to unwind, relax, and have some fun.

Whether you have a question, need assistance, or just want to chat, my DMs are always open. Don't hesitate to message me anytimeโ€”I'd love to hear from you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

15+ years of online friendship, more to go.

  • Author
11 hours ago, Musiceith said:

15+ years of online friendship, more to go.

โค๏ธ

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.