Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Userone

Featured Replies

Hello, everyone. My name is Userone.

Since 2014, I've been uploading videos on my YouTube channel "Userone Gaming." You can find it here: youtube.com/useronegaming. My videos usually revolve around a pool of selected well-developed characters with alignments ranging from lawful evil to true neutral to chaotic good; basically, I like to make characters that subvert expectations, tradition and conventional stereotypes.

I'm excited for the Roleplay Project / Phyto as a fresh start, a new opportunity, to focus on creating a platform for free expression through roleplay. I'm excited about the potential dynamic situations that can spring up as a result of this creativity, because I have experienced it first hand. This is something many games have tried to imitate with single player and bots, but few games can make a world feel filled with so much potential as a well-organized roleplay community, with dedicated players representing opposing factions, or just themselves and their friends.

Anyone can roleplay.

Stay awesome.

Welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.