August 30Aug 30 I mean this in the nicest way i possible can and i'd simply like to be crtiticalthere are definitely some gems in the clothing thats been added, some of the additions do look good. some of them are quite sexy, others more elegantbut too many of them are just not great. Several skirts are just way too designed around having extremely unrealistic proportions, and even picking the biggest legs still wont fit, it makes 80% of the new clothes just not something people will ever wear.Ive seen a lot of servers leave bad impressions having rediculious proportion clothes, but i dont want that for rppim sure theres more realistic stuff out there we can find, while still having some plump, but i cant even find a skirt that fits, this is too muchTldr: too many unrealistic proportions Edited August 31Aug 31 by Oheus NSFW Removal
August 31Aug 31 +1 here, I must admit that a lot of nice clothes which is added is way too "BIG". That feeling that you are having Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner in McDonalds. I would look up for something more cozy - well fit. Of course, these outfits are nice for people who roleplay being fat or smth, but for others there are not many options.
August 31Aug 31 Topic title has been forcefully changed. Please prevent any NSFW content on the forum.
August 31Aug 31 +1 Basically mirroring what both said... Some are NSFW and well...Some, I had to ask 'wtf are u wearing'... In public lol.More hair wouldn't go amiss etheir, or tattoos.
September 1Sep 1 We are planning to implement new clothing options, but regarding the more exaggerated body types you see in other GTA 5 communities, these are commonly referred to as “Kinky Nudes” body types and are fairly standard within the community.I completely understand that this particular style may not be to everyone’s preference. However, I believe there is value in being inclusive of different body types, including those that are naturally proportioned as well as cosmetically enhanced. Allowing a wider range of body types gives people more freedom to represent themselves and demonstrates that, as a community, we are open to showcasing different appearances and preferences rather than limiting everyone to one standard.Be sure to check the undershirts, shirts, armor, and other clothing categories as well, as there are additional outfit options available throughout those sections.We also have even more customization options coming soon. Baby hairs, edges, eyebrows, and additional hairstyles are currently in the works and will be added shortly. But I will definitely note this topic, and mention this to the developers. Thank you for taking the time to make the recommendation. I completely understand where you’re coming from and genuinely appreciate the feedback. Edited September 1Sep 1 by alienlookingcreature
September 7Sep 7 Author On 9/1/2026 at 3:31 AM, alienlookingcreature said:We are planning to implement new clothing options, but regarding the more exaggerated body types you see in other GTA 5 communities, these are commonly referred to as “Kinky Nudes” body types and are fairly standard within the community.I completely understand that this particular style may not be to everyone’s preference. However, I believe there is value in being inclusive of different body types, including those that are naturally proportioned as well as cosmetically enhanced. Allowing a wider range of body types gives people more freedom to represent themselves and demonstrates that, as a community, we are open to showcasing different appearances and preferences rather than limiting everyone to one standard.Be sure to check the undershirts, shirts, armor, and other clothing categories as well, as there are additional outfit options available throughout those sections.We also have even more customization options coming soon. Baby hairs, edges, eyebrows, and additional hairstyles are currently in the works and will be added shortly. But I will definitely note this topic, and mention this to the developers.Thank you for taking the time to make the recommendation. I completely understand where you’re coming from and genuinely appreciate the feedback.I do agree, but a lot of them are a bit much and its hard to find ways to make them all fit. Its with "why not go simpler?" . im hoping theres a push to get clothes that are choosing function first before taking liberties
Create an account or sign in to comment