Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Farming Job - Rework Suggestion

Featured Replies

I decided to write a detailed guide for the Farming Job since there are only two scripted jobs left that currently don’t have guides posted. However, after checking the Farming Job myself, I noticed that the current system is quite different from what I initially expected. Instead of planting crops, growing different goods, and eventually harvesting them, the current script seems to be focused almost entirely on getting milk from goats.

In my opinion, this system should be reworked and expanded with additional activities and progression options. Otherwise, I’m concerned that the Farming Job will simply become a dead script that very few players will actually want to use or stick with.

Right after I joined as an admin, I actually saw a few people actively farming, including planting and growing different goods. Now that functionality appears to be disabled, which is unfortunate because harvesting and crop production would make a lot of sense as higher-rank activities and give players something meaningful to work toward.

image.png

I believe we could work out a proper progression system with @FatCatTuxedo , including planting, growing, harvesting, different types of crops, and potentially additional farming activities unlocked through higher ranks. This would make the job much more engaging and give players an actual reason to progress instead of repeating the same goat-milking activity.

I would like to ask for management approval to look into reworking the Farming Job. If approved, I can discuss the possible mechanics and progression with @FatCatTuxedo and put together a more detailed concept.

Please take this suggestion into consideration, and let me know if there are any questions or anything you would like me to clarify. @MelonDisrupt @Luminin @java @Musiceith

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.