Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PlayerX

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PlayerX

  1. The notification should be togglable just like the sound.
  2. Cars are awesome, but what I really want is a vehicle system that is more detailed. We already have a mileage counter, part wear for many parts, and fuel. What about trim level? Model year? With a couple of minor adjustments to the vehicle system, we can make it more detailed and more immersive. Let me explain what I mean. Take the Bison for example. Here's a link to view the information on the Bison, for reference. https://gta.wiki/w/Bison The Bison is a vehicle that resembles a Dodge Ram (or RAM as it became in 2011) from 2009- roughly 2024. I can say for certain that the model year range is wider than it is on this website, because my family actually owns one of these vehicles in real life that they purchased new in 2022. My proposal is simple. Add year models and trim levels. Taking the Bison for example, we can pull inspiration from the trim levels of the real life counterpart; the RAM 1500. The RAM has the following trim levels: Tradesman, Express, Warlock, Big Horn, Laramie, Rebel, RHD, Limited, Limited Longhorn, Tungsten. These all range from $42,000 to $88,000 depending on trim level. How would this look in practice in the server? We can adjust the prices based on the year model and trim level. I'm also not suggesting that we just copy the real life trim levels, but having a more granular system will allow us to make the server much more realistic and immersive. We could for example, set certain trim levels to only spawn with specific colors. Certain trim levels may also come with engine enhancements (performance mods) from the factory. I also think it would be cool if we had a system that allowed for per-vehicle handling. In other words, you could have two cars that are the same model in game, but different handling characteristics. We could also get creative with the trim level names. Take the Asbo for example: https://gta.wiki/w/Asbo We could have trim levels for this car, reading: City, Pop!, Sport. It would be fun to see a 1998 Maxwell Asbo Pop! in game. I realize it will be a lot of work, but I feel like it will make things more immersive to see a 2019 Bravado Bison Workman as opposed to just a red Bison. If the per-vehicle handling model idea doesn't work out, we can still add the trim levels in the game by adjusting the vehicle mods it comes with. For example, some trim levels may offer a 'Sport' suspension from the factory. I welcome discussion, as this will affect everyone who plays on the server. Please let me know what your thoughts are, so we can find a solution that works best.
  3. The RH6, specifically this mod: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-elegy-rh6-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds I fell in love with this car on the first day the server opened, then we had to remove all the car mods and map mods temporarily to isolate and fix the issue causing the server to crash. That issue has now been fixed. Why don't we bring this car, and others, back? I'm specifically bringing up the RH6 because it's the one I want to see the most, but there are many other car mods that would be cool to have in game. A few others could be, for example: Maibatsu Sunrise R https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/maibatsu-sunrise-r-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds Sentinel GTS Touring https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-sentinel-gts-touring-add-on-tuning-replace-fivem-ready-lore-friendly Bravado Vulture https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bravado-vulture-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds Elegy RH4 https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/annis-elegy-rh4-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds Hachura R https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vulcar-hachura-r-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds Vulcar Zodiac https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vulcar-zodiac-pack-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds Issi Classic (clean) https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/weeny-issi-classic Club GTR https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bf-club-gtr-add-on-tuning Gauntlet Classic https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bravado-gauntlet-classic-add-on-liveries-template SG3 Pack (including multiple body styles for this model) https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ubermacht-sentinel-sg3-pack-add-on-tuning-sounds-lod-s Some Kei Cars like Maibatsu Pico Turbo https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/maibatsu-pico-turbo-add-on-tuning-liveries-sounds-lods Dinka Urban https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/dinka-urban-add-on-tuning-liveries-sound Shitzu Castella https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/shitzu-castella-add-on-liveries-sounds The Castella is a car that I personally own on another server, I can vouch for the quality of that mod in particular. This is not meant to be a comprehensive list of mods I think should be added to the server, just a list of things I think would be cool to see in game. I also am not expecting every mod to be added. I believe each mod should be reviewed individually and judged on its own merits, but someone had to say it. Let's bring back some of these mods!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.