July 30Jul 30 DEMENTIA here, 29 years old. Heavy role-player for two decades, I see this community as the next project and I joined to work hard and settle here.
July 30Jul 30 Welcome to RPP Welcome aboard, DEMENTIA! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, DEMENTIA. We’re really glad to have you here. The Introductions board is where our community gets its first read on each new face, so this thread already counts as a small act of community-building. To say thanks for stepping up first, we’ve credited your account: RPP Points +300 PP Spendable in the UCP shop & on premium unlocks. RPP+ Subscription +30 days A free month of RPP+, on the house. Take a moment to read the Global Server Rules when you can, hop into the Discord, and we’ll see you in Los Santos. The Roleplay Project Team
July 30Jul 30 34 minutes ago, DEMENTIA said: DEMENTIA here, 29 years old. Heavy role-player for two decades, I see this community as the next project and I joined to work hard and settle here. Welcome to RPP!
Create an account or sign in to comment