Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawliet

Featured Replies

Hey RPP! Happy to be joining the community.

I'm Lawliet, and I've been in RP communities on GTA since SAMP was new, if that tells you anything. For those who know me, hiii! Good to see you again. For those who don't, I'm a longtime bureaucratic roleplayer who has a deep interest in laws and government. I enjoy plenty of other games in addition to RP servers, and thanks to my IRL circumstances, I tend to be on the computer and hanging around if I'm awake. I look forward to getting to know everybody, and hope to make some new friends. It's great to be here, and I want to thank everyone for the opportunity!

Roleplay Project
Welcome to RPP
Welcome aboard, Lawliet!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, Lawliet. We’re really glad to have you here. The Introductions board is where our community gets its first read on each new face, so this thread already counts as a small act of community-building.

To say thanks for stepping up first, we’ve credited your account:

RPP Points
+300 PP
Spendable in the UCP shop & on premium unlocks.
RPP+ Subscription
+30 days
A free month of RPP+, on the house.
Take a moment to read the Global Server Rules when you can, hop into the Discord, and we’ll see you in Los Santos.
The Roleplay Project Team

Welcome! Glad to have you!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! 🙏 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.