Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parzival

Supporter Plus
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Parzival

  1. A bit unethical but you could also dump it in the water whilst its uninsured. Should delete it permanently no?
  2. Parzival posted a topic in Approved
    Hi! This will be a quick one from me, but adding an option to exit the car whilst being fastened in would be amazing. Right now we need to separately take off our seatbelt, which in itself is a very nice feature, its very uncomfortable to always have to press a button / type a command. A great option to circumvent this could be to let the player exit the vehicle, simultaneously triggering the unfastening command. At least from my experience so far, it was a bit of a hassle to always remember that I need to unfasten before being able to exit.
  3. Parzival posted a topic in Introductions
    Hi! I'm Parzival. Been around the RP community since 2010 but joined RCRP, my first ever serious RP server on 2018, later on got into LSRP and worked my way up the legal ladder in SADCR.
  4. I'm very much in favor of adding new models/mappings in the environment, but this building is very futuristic and as others have commented and I must echo, that its more befitting Dubai than LS. I haven't managed to check it out if I'm getting any FPS drop (will do later)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.