May 9May 9 Bugs found so far: - When are you trying to reach for a gun and drive-by. It kicks you out of the car. - Being in death timer, killing or finish the PED, it respawns him over and over after getting killed. - Scrolling anim for guns has to be fixed. - Giving items to one another, might be bugged. I trade a few of them and it got saved in my inventory after restart. (has to be double-cheked) - While using the anim (doesn't matter which one) I go up; down and try to make it work it crashes the game. - When trying to use the plastic surgery. It won't save the changes after you finished. I had enough money etc. Edited May 9May 9 by Voievod
May 9May 9 Thanks, we believe we've patched a majority of these bugs. I will leave the thread open for you to comment if this hasn't been repaired, however we believe it's now repaired.
Create an account or sign in to comment