Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REFUND REQUEST - Natasha_Valentine

Featured Replies

The latest screenshot I could find on LSRP V before it was abruptly taken down, I did have like an extra $300.000 approx = $1,407,555
Total Wealth amount on phone display from LSRP V with proof: $1,107,555
NatashaBankBalance.thumb.webp.87e6b618d97e137e6ab53915312ae560.webp
natashamansion.thumb.png.0d1becf404c615b8246fda382b1825fa.pngvalmart247.thumb.PNG.f34affbbd762f1dbab5c75e990b1e352.PNG
I'm not sure what else I can get refunded, I did own a Mansion, Strip-Club, 24/7 and 4 other different properties fully furnished along with 12 + fully upgraded vehicles. So whatever can be refunded would be great. I'd like to be able to run a company again and or a complex.

Thank you.

Thanks for your transfer request from another server, this has been provisionally approved, with changes.;

  • Large Property (Value Cap: $1,000,000)
  • x5 Vehicles (Value Cap: $250,000) per vehicle.

Total refund: $2,250,000

Please confirm if you're willing to accept the offer.

  • Author

Sounds great to me and I accept, I appreciate the refund!

Thank you.

Refund approved.

Can be claimed in-game via /report on Friday. Please have an admin update this request when the refund has been issued.

Issued in-game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.