Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

RoleplayProject

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HB

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, I’m HB. I’ve been deeply immersed in the GTA RP scene since 2019, seeing the community evolve through countless stories and updates. By trade, I’m a developer, so I have a natural appreciation for the mechanics and systems that make these worlds run, but at heart, I’m just a gamer looking for the next great narrative. I love blending technical insight with creative roleplay and am always down to collaborate on complex, high-stakes scenarios. Looking forward to getting to know the community here and seeing what kind of trouble we can get into on the streets!

Edited by HB1

Would've been better without the " " between the start and finish, ngl.

  • 5 weeks later...
Roleplay Project
Welcome to RPP
Welcome aboard, HB1!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, HB1. We’re really glad to have you here. The Introductions board is where our community gets its first read on each new face, so this thread already counts as a small act of community-building.

To say thanks for stepping up first, we’ve credited your account:

RPP Points
+300 PP
Spendable in the UCP shop & on premium unlocks.
RPP+ Subscription
+30 days
A free month of RPP+, on the house.
Take a moment to read the Global Server Rules when you can, hop into the Discord, and we’ll see you in Los Santos.
, The Roleplay Project Team

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.